SSM Health Monroe Clinic is actively recruiting a full-time (1.0FTE) Anesthesiologist to join their team.
- Department currently consists of 4 MD's and 3 CRNA's
- 1 week of non-clinical/vacation time per month on average
- Call is shared between physicians equally with a 20 minute response time
- Approximately 50-60% staffing your own cases with the rest supervision
- Typical case mix includes general surgery, orthopedic surgery, urology, ophthalmology, OB, ENT, GI and healthy pediatrics.
- Collegial team and fully supportive working environment
- EPIC EMR utilized
- Excellent onboarding process
At Monroe Clinic, we offer a comprehensive benefit package exclusively designed for healthcare providers including annual CME dollars, guaranteed salary and multi-funded retirement accounts are just a few of our generous offerings.Monroe Clinic Overview
Monroe Clinic became a member of SSM Health in 2018. Monroe Clinic is known as a leader in community healthcare with a strong mission focus, advanced technologies, and state-of-of-the-art LEED certified facility. Monroe Clinic is consistently recognized for clinical excellence with regard to high quality evidenced based care leading to their 5 star CMS rating, Guardian of Excellence Award, Top 100 Rural and Community Hospital and eight consecutive "A" grades from leapfrog on patient safety. SSM Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
Physician - State of Work Location