Job Description & Requirements
Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon in Indiana
A full-range oral surgery group outside Chicago is seeking a gifted O&M surgeon to join its team. Located in the suburbs, the practice offers a reverse commute if you’d prefer to live in the city. The position comes with a partnership track and unlimited earning potential.Opportunity Highlights
- Bread & Butter Oral & Maxillofacial opportunity
- 40 minutes outside of Downtown Chicago
- Partnership track
- Current partners are collecting $10 million total annually
- Uncapped earning potential
This Indiana suburb of Chicago offers a highly affordable cost of living and a truly enjoying way of life. In this community, great neighborhoods, plenty of outdoor recreation, and access to big-city amenities are all yours.
- Safe, family-friendly neighborhoods and a cost of living more than 27% lower than the national average
- An abundance of outdoor activities, including hiking, biking, fishing, golfing, and skiing
- Plenty of big-city amenities, including incredible shopping and dining options, live entertainment, and a regional airport
- U.S. News ranks Indiana #3 in Best States for Affordability, and Forbes ranks it #11 in Best States for Business
- Ability to live on Lake Michigan or in Chicago, if desired
About the Company
- Candidates must be eligible for medical licensure in the State of Indiana and must be board-eligible or certified in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Medical degree required
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Oral Maxillofacial Surgeon, Oral Maxillofacial Surgery, Oral Surgeon, Maxillofacial Surgeon, Oral Surgery, Maxillofacial, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Dds