Come join well established flourishing ENT practice in the heart of the Finger Lakes Region in Upstate New York. Offering a high quality of life both personally and professionally. Excellent, dedicated, long term staff and long standing contracts to provide salaried service to outside communities within the Cayuga Health System.
- Large practice serving:
- Multiple locations including Main Office Cayuga Medical Center, Schuyler Hospital and Cortland
- General ENT for both Pediatrics and Adults
- Minor office based procedures
- Allergy testing and Immunotherapy
- Full range of surgical procedures done at Cayuga Medical Center
- Full spectrum sinus, ear, head & neck
- Call Schedule:
- 1 week per month ER at Cayuga Medical Center.
- Practice covered equally (currently 1:3)
- Call typically very light. Average calls per week 0-10 phone calls 0-3 hospital consults
- Partnership Track Available
- Generous salary, vacation and personal time
- Profit sharing 401k plan
Cayuga Medical Center is located in Ithaca, New York, situated in the heart of the Finger Lakes wine country. A small, cosmopolitan city on the south end of Cayuga Lake, Ithaca is known for its diverse cultural life and its natural beauty. Lakes, waterfalls, gorges, and trails for hiking and cross-country skiing abound, providing year-round recreational opportunities. Ithaca is also home to an active community of artists in theatre, music, dance, film, and the visual arts.
Cornell University located on Ithaca s East Hill, is an Ivy League school with world-class undergraduate and graduate programs. The community enjoys Cornell s nationally known Bailey Hall Concert Series, world-renowned ornithology lab, botanical gardens, and one of the nation s finest university art museums. Ithaca College, atop Ithaca s South Hill, is the largest private, residential college in New York, and is widely known for its unique combination of liberal arts and professional studies. Tompkins Cortland Community College in nearby Dryden has one of New York s finest two-year nursing degree programs.
The area school systems are excellent, befitting a college town, and the business community is thriving. Tompkins County Regional Airport is conveniently adjacent to the Business Technology Park.
Cayuga Health System - encompassing health care in the Finger Lakes with 2 hospitals, Cayuga Medical Center located in Ithaca and Schuyler Hospital in Montour Falls.
As the parent company, Cayuga Health System looks at the bigger, regional picture and concentrates on ways in which its members can work cohesively and share services. The goals of the health system are to enhance quality of patient care, the health of the communities we serve, and the efficiency with which care is delivered.
Our communities offer state of the art medical treatment and facilities all in a picture postcard setting.
Cayuga Health System strongly believes in collaboration, outreach, education, and a productive exchange of ideas. Cayuga Health System is affiliated with 35 collaborations and partnerships, among them are:
- Roswell Park Cancer Institute
- Weill Medical College of Cornell University and New York-Presbyterian Hospital
- The Rochester Heart Institute, a Cleveland Clinic Heart Surgery Center
- The University of Rochester
- Syracuse University and University Hospital
- Ithaca College
- Tompkins Cortland Community College School of Nursing.
Schuyler County is home to many award winning wineries and beautiful Seneca Lake. Seneca Lake is the deepest of all the fingers lakes and is consider the lake trout capital of the world hosting the National Lake Trout Derby. While Schuyler County is also known for breathtaking waterfalls and parks it is also home to Watkins Glenn International, previously known for formula racing and currently one of the last road car courses left on the NASCAR circuit.
Cayuga Medical Center at Ithaca is a 204-bed, acute-care hospital offering state-of-the-art diagnostic and treatment services.
We have an affiliated medical staff of 200 physicians, many of them subspecialists. With more than 1,000 skilled health-care employees and two satellite campuses, we are the fifth-largest employer in Tompkins County.
Cayuga Medical Center has been designated twice as a Top 100 Hospital for Community Value.