Live and Work in Beautiful Northeast Tennessee 90 minutes from Knoxville, Tennessee and Asheville, North Carolina!
Ballad Health, a nationally recognized health system, is currently seeking an additional Board-Certified/Board Eligible OB/GYN physician to join an established practice in Kingsport, Tennessee. Our team currently provides care to a population of more than 75,000 residents within Sullivan County, Tennessee, and the surrounding counties.
The practice features:
- 5 physicians (1 Nurse Practitioner Rural standalone outreach office)
- Call 1:4 (Monday Thursday day call only)
- EPIC EMR (System wide)
- Upcoming Women s Center transformation
- OB Hospitalist program
- Nationally Competitive Salary
- Generous Signing Bonus
- Relocation Assistance
- Loan Repayment
- RVU-Based Production Incentives
- Full Benefits - Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Retirement Package - 403b
- Paid Malpractice
- Annual CME allowance
This position meets the definition of work/life balance. Kingsport, Tennessee boasts a growing safe, family-friendly community with access to Bristol, and Johnson City, Tennessee along with Abingdon, Virginia with all the amenities you might need. You can literally spend your day enjoying the outdoors and then attend a concert or a nightclub that evening.
- Easy, light traffic commutes to larger cities
- Moderately sized regional airport
- Safe, family-friendly communities
- Excellent public and private schools
- Mild weather and 4 distinct seasons
- Abundant outdoor activities - hiking, kayaking, biking, golf, fishing, etc.
Ballad Health is a 22-hospital health system, covering a 27 county area and is made up of three tertiary facilities, 19 community/critical access hospitals, seven cancer centers, 18 Urgent Care locations, 40+ primary care and multiple specialty offices through its employed arm, Ballad Health Medical Associates, made up of over 800 physicians and advanced practitioners.
About Kingsport, Tennessee:
- Located 90 minutes from the Asheville, North Carolina and the Pigeon Forge/Gatlinburg areas, Kingsport, TN offers a great family friendly atmosphere with excellent public and private schools and access to several local colleges.
- No State Income Tax!
- Access to three large lakes, our area provides a wealth of hiking, biking, golf, skiing, fishing, camping, boating and kayaking opportunities.
- Local Regional Airport with easy access to international flights via hubs in Charlotte, NC and Atlanta. GA
- Farm to table dining and craft breweries
- Easy, light traffic commutes even from other cities
For more information, please contact the recruiter listed below.
Mr. Scott Frazier