UPMC Magee is recruiting an Ob/Gyn Nocturnist physician for their hospital in Pittsburgh, PA. Must have an MD or equivalent, be BC or BE in Ob/Gyn with the ability to obtain an unrestricted PA license. H1B visa sponsorship.
- Average of 13, 14-hr shifts per month
- Clinical academic appointment
- Cerner EMR
- H1B visa sponsorship
- Team based care
What we Offer
- Occurrence based malpractice
- Sign-on Bonus
- Relocation assistance
- CME allowance
- Competitive base salary commensurate with experience plus incentive bonus
- Outstanding benefit package including health, dental, vision and pension
- 30 days PTO plus holidays
About UPMC Magee Women s Hospital and UPMC
- UPMC Magee combines a wealth of specialty services with a focus on gynecologic and obstetric services
- Long renowned for its service to women and babies, Magee is a full-service, Magnet designated hospital, providing general and specialized care to men as well.
- UPMC is a $23 billion world-renowned health care provider and insurer based in Pittsburgh, PA
- 92,000 employees, including 4,900 physicians
- Over 40 academic, community and specialty hospitals
- Over 800 doctors offices and outpatient sites
- UPMC is inventing new models of accountable, cost-effective, patient-centered care
- Closely affiliated with University of Pittsburgh, ranked among the top 10 recipients of National Institutes of Health research funding since 1998
About the Community
- Pittsburgh leaped to No. 26 on U.S. News and World Report s list of the Best Places to Live in the U.S. for 2022. It was also named the sixth-best U.S. city to live based on affordability.
- Very reasonable cost of living
- Mid-size city with all the amenities of a large city and a friendly, community vibe
- Known as the City of Bridges, with 446 bridges, it has more than any city in the country
- Hit the Great Allegheny Passage, a 334-mile, car-free trail for hikers, runners and cyclists
- Unmatched sports culture
- Abundant with parks, museums, music, universities and much more!
Interested candidates should send their CV to Lori Leo, firstname.lastname@example.org
UPMC is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veteran
Individuals hired into this role must comply with UPMC s COVID vaccination requirements upon beginning employment with UPMC.
More than just competitive pay and benefits, UPMC s Total Rewards package cares for you in all areas of life because we believe that you re at your best when receiving the support you need: professional, personal, financial, and more.
At UPMC, we re driven by shared values that guide our work and keep us accountable to one another. Our Values of Quality & Safety, Dignity & Respect, Caring & Listening, Responsibility & Integrity, Excellence & Innovation play a vital role in creating a cohesive, positive experience for our employees, patients, health plan members, and community. Ready to join us? Apply today.