SC hospital hiring General GI physician for great income potential.
Full support of NP, MA and Endo staff. Call 1 day a week NO Weekend Call!
McLeod Health is seeking to hire a BE/BC General Gastroenterologist!
- Flexible schedule with inpatient and outpatient.
- Full NP and MA support in the clinic, plus seasoned staff in the Endo lab with dedicated GI Anesthesia, CNRA and GI Pathology.
- This position is employed at McLeod Regional Medical Center, in Florence, SC, near the coast!
- Great income potential with our 17 country referral area of 1.5 million patients.
- Call is 1 day a week and no weekend call:
- Competitive Base Salary Plus RVU Bonus, Sign-On Bonus, Relocation Allowance, Retirement and Full Health Benefits, 30 days paid time off, CME Days and Allowance and Paid Malpractice RVU bonus paid to physician on ALL Cases
McLeod Regional Medical Center Position details: Florence SC Main Campus
We have a large endo lab and program. Our program includes Advance procedures. We are seeking to hire a General Gastroenterologist.
At McLeod Regional Medical Center in Florence SC, come join a large established Gastroenterology group that includes Advanced GI procedures. Great call of 1:7 and great income potential. McLeod Regional Medical Center, our flagship hospital, is a stable 500 bed, tertiary care facility, with an efficient expanded GI lab, and a full spectrum of ancillary services available to the physician. MRMC has enlarged the Endo Lab to include some advanced GI procedure specific rooms. We are also enlarging and relocating the GI practice next to the larger Endo Lab in the hospital. MRMC has offers all service lines and sub-specialties to their patients. Let us know if you want to join an established practice with six Gastroenterologist at McLeod Health. With a service area of 1.5 million people, the incoming physician will gain an established patient base in no time! The average wait time for an appointment is currently 6-8 weeks!
This McLeod Florence, SC location is in a safe, growing city near the Coast of South Carolina and is excellent for growing families and young professionals.
McLeod Health is dedicated to improving the overall health of patients in our 17-county referral area serving over 1.5 million patients
Contact Angela Stukes, Director of McLeod Physician Recruitment at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or call our main line at 843-777-5169.