- Berkshire Health Systems
- Pittsfield, Massachusetts
- Closing date
- Sep 23, 2023
- Full Time
- Position Type
Be part of a group where patient centered care is truly the way we practice medicine.
- 100% Nephrology, Hospital based practice, with 5 Nephrologists and 1 Nurse Practitioner.
- 1 in 5 Call Schedule.
- Dedicated inpatient rounding time at one facility which has full Hospitalist coverage.
- Teaching opportunities with Residents on service.
- 4 hospital-based outpatient dialysis unit coverage shared by geographic location among the group.
- 2 outpatient clinics with 60-minute new patient visits and 30 minute follow-up visits.
- Competitive salary with an incentive program and sign on bonus that includes relocation assistance.
- Excellent benefits including 4 weeks vacation and allotted days and allowance for CME.
- Berkshire Medical Center is a 298-bed community teaching hospital with residency programs, nationally recognized physicians, and world class technology.
- The Berkshires offers a beautiful setting with a small town feel and endless cultural opportunities of a big city.
- Art, theaters, museums, concert venues, restaurants, local small businesses, fitness centers, golf and spa resorts. We have it all!
- Four seasons of fun and adventure offering skiing, snowshoeing, kayaking, rafting, sightseeing, hiking along the Appalachian Trail and road/mountain biking.
- Excellent public and private schools make us an ideal family location.
- Only a 2.5-hour drive to Boston, MA and New York City.
Interested candidates are invited to contact:
Michelle Maston, Physician Recruiter at email@example.com or
Apply online at: www.berkshirehealthsystems.org
Apply for Nephrology Opportunity
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert