UPMC Heart Failure/Transplant Cardiologist Opportunity!
UPMC (the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center) seeks a highly qualified full-time advanced heart failure/transplant cardiologist to join its advanced heart failure and transplant team.
- UPMC has been a national and world leader in advanced heart failure treatment for decades. The program is primarily located at UPMC Presbyterian-Shadyside hospital in the Oakland neighborhood of Pittsburgh, PA. Significant outreach efforts encompass much of Pennsylvania and portions of New York, West Virginia, Ohio and Maryland. The section currently employs eight cardiologists board-certified in advanced heart failure and transplant cardiology and three full time cardiothoracic surgeons.
- Qualified candidates are board-certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine in Advanced Heart Failure and Transplant Cardiology.
Recruitment Package Includes:
- Comprehensive and highly competitive salary
- Family Health, Dental, Vision, Life, & Disability Insurance
- Employer Matched Retirement Benefits
- Generous CME allowance and PTO
University of Pittsburgh Medical Center
UPMC s mission is to serve our community by providing outstanding patient care and to shape tomorrow s health system through clinical and technological innovation, research, and education. A world-renowned health care provider and insurer, UPMC is inventing new models of patient-centered, cost-effective, accountable care. It provides nearly $900 million a year in benefits to its communities, including more care to the region s most vulnerable citizens than any other health care institution. The largest nongovernmental employer in Pennsylvania, UPMC integrates 65,000 employees, more than 25 hospitals, more than 600 doctors offices and outpatient sites, and a more than 3 million-member Insurance Services Division, the largest medical and behavioral health services insurer in western Pennsylvania. Affiliated with the University of Pittsburgh Schools of the Health Sciences, UPMC ranks No. 12 in the U.S. News & World Report 2016-2017 annual Honor Roll of America s Best Hospitals.