Perinatologist in Morristown, New Jersey
- Atlantic Health System
- Morristown, New Jersey
- Closing date
- Sep 19, 2023
- Full Time
- Position Type
Atlantic Health System is Seeking a Perinatologists in Northern New Jersey
Atlantic Health System, one of New Jersey's largest non-profit healthcare networks, is seeking two highly motivated full-time Perinatologists to join the rapidly growing Maternal-Fetal Medicine team at Morristown Medical Center and Overlook Medical Center. The ideal candidate will focus on the treatment and care of high-risk OBGYN patients, maintain safe and high-quality standards in a caring and supportive environment. The role will include administrative and teaching responsibilities to mentor 22 OB/GYN residents.
Morristown Medical Center has been rated the top hospital for high-risk pregnancies in the state of New Jersey.
- The team includes 20+ sonographers, 8 nurses, and 4 genetic counselors.
- We perform approximately 30,000 ultrasound examinations per year.
- There is a 44-bed neonatal intensive care unit with 13 neonatologists.
- We have all the pediatric subspecialties including 6 Pediatric Cardiologists, Pediatric Neurosurgery, Pediatric Orthopedics, and Pediatric Surgery.
- Primarily consultative with no in-house call.
- Academic appointments are available.
- Must be BE/BC by the American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology required
- Must be licensed or eligible for licensure in the State of New Jersey
- 1-3 years of relevant experience preferred
- Demonstrated success working individually and as part of a team
- Competitive salary
- Robust benefits with health, dental, Rx and vision plans
- 403b retirement plan with company match
- Reimbursement for Relocation
- Comprehensive Malpractice Policy
- Non-Profit Health System eligible for Federal Student Loan Forgiveness
- $3500 for Annual CME and Time Off incremental to PTO days
- Full reimbursement for Boards and Licensing fees
- Tuition reimbursement for Advanced Degrees
- Outstanding growth & mentorship opportunities
EARN WHILE YOU LEARN. All resident and fellows have the opportunity to earn a $2,500 monthly stipend paid during your final year of training. We want you to choose our winning team and become part of Atlantic Health System s physician enterprise.
To learn more about this position and other opportunities with Atlantic Health System, please send your CV to Jennifer Cantor, Physician Recruiter at Jennifer.Cantor@atlantichealth.org.About Us
Atlantic Health System aims to deliver the highest quality, safety and care combined with the best experience for our patients and their families. We are confident that you will find success within Atlantic Health System, which has been named for the 14th year in a row to Fortune s Top 100 Best U.S. Companies to Work For list. We believe you will find that our culture of collaboration and care exemplifies the value we place on our patients, their families, and our employees.
Atlantic Medical Group, comprised of 1,000 physicians and advanced practice providers, represents one of the largest multi-specialty practices in New Jersey and joins Atlantic Accountable Care Organization and Optimus Healthcare Partners as part of Atlantic Alliance, a Clinically Integrated Network of more than 2,500 health care providers throughout northern and central NJ.
Morristown Medical Center was named one of America s 50 Best Hospitals in 2022 by Healthgrades, a 2022 World s Best Hospital by Newsweek and recognized as a Best Regional Hospital in the NY Metro area by U.S. News & World Report for the eleventh consecutive year. In addition, Morristown Medical Center and Overlook Medical Center have state-designated neonatal intensive care units (NICUs) for premature infants and babies born with serious complications.EEO Statement
Atlantic Health System, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and federal contractor or subcontractor and, therefore, abides by applicable laws to protect applicants and employees from discrimination in hiring, promotion, discharge, pay, fringe benefits, job training, classification, referral, and other aspects of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, sexual or affectional orientation, national origin or nationality, citizenship status, disability, age, genetics, protected veteran status, ancestry, marital status.
Apply for Perinatologist in Morristown, New Jersey
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert