A state-of-the-art hospital in Nevada needs an additional OB/GYN due to growth. The call is shared and the hospital has approximately 500 to 600 births per year. The physician practices are located in an adjacent medical office building. The hospital also serves as a teaching institution for a residency/medical student program. Come join two other hospital-employed OB/GYNs. If you do not have an active Nevada medical license, CompHealth has a team dedicated to help you obtain one.
In addition to a base salary plus wRVU production incentive and quality bonus you will also receive a CME allowance, sign-on bonus, medical debt assistance, relocation allowance, residency stipend, health benefits, a retirement plan, and marketing pus practice growth assistance.
Sitting at an elevation of more than 5,000 feet, Elko is a thriving northeastern, Nevada city and is bordered by the towering, snow-capped Ruby Mountains, often called the Alps of Nevada, and the lush, glacier-carved Lamoille Canyon. There is no shortage of outdoor activities to enjoy, everything from ATVing to heli-skiing. Within minutes of downtown Elko, visitors can enjoy rock climbing, mountain biking, hiking, hunting, fishing, or backpacking.
At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
To get started, please contact Van Ruttley directly at 203.663.9389 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2622202.
- Hospital-employed OB/GYN team
- State-of-the-art facility
- Hospital has approximately 500 - 600 births/years
- Call is shared
- Practice located adjacent to hospital
- Base salary plus wRVU production incentive
- Medical debt assistance
- Residency stipend available
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail