Come work in Bridgeport, a historic seaport city in the state of Connecticut. It is also the largest city in the state, located in Fairfield County at the mouth of the Pequonnock River on Long Island Sound. It is 60 miles from Manhattan and 40 miles from the Bronx, it is bordered by the towns of Trumbull to the north, Fairfield to the west, and Stratford to the east.
CompHealth is one of the largest permanent and temporary staffing firms in America. We are expertly trained to help physicians find the right job in the right location. Our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish.
If you are interested, please contact Van Ruttley directly at 203.663.9389 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- General obstetrics, benign gynecology, MIGS
- Teaching residents during clinical sessions including labor and delivery
- 1 overnight or weekend call shift per month
- Competitive compensation and partnership track
- Full slate of benefits
- Malpractice, CME, and relocation
- Easy day trips to NYC
- Located in a historic seaport city
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail