Job Description & Requirements
Teleradiology Physician in Tennessee
StartDate: 01/03/2023Available Shifts: full time
A private radiology group in western Tennessee is seeking to employ a 3rd radiologist in the remote swing shift section working 1 week and enjoying the next 2 weeks off.
- Can work from anywhere in the United States
- 7 days on, 14 days off schedule
- 34.5 weeks off annually
- Monday through Friday 1 pm to 10 pm Central Standard Time, Saturday and Sunday 12 pm to 9 pm CST
- Company provides all the technology, all you need is an internet connection
- Predominantly ER-originating volume
- Ability to participate in internal moonlighting during daytime or evening hours for additional compensation
- MD or DO
- Board Certified or Board Eligible - Radiology
- Active Tennessee medical license or ability to obtain
- Active medical license in the state you reside.
MD or DO
Board Certified or Board Eligible - Radiology
Active Tennessee medical license or ability to obtain
Active medical license in the state you resideAbout the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Teleradiologist, Teleradiology, Radiologists, Teleradiology Specialist, Telemedicine, Hospital, radiology,, radiology, radiologist