Lexington Medical Eye Care Associates, is seeking a board certified/board eligible general Ophthalmologist to join our experienced team. Lexington Medical Eye Care Associates is an employed group within the Lexington Medical Center network of care.
- New facilities housing the latest technology located on the Hospital s Main Campus
- Onsite imaging suite including anterior and posterior segment OCT, swept-source OCT biometer, and ultrasound biomicroscopy.
- ER call schedule is 1:4, coverage for one facility only located on same campus as clinic
- Highly skilled clinical team
- Surgical block time every week at Ambulatory Surgery Center
- Open to subspecialty interests including cataracts, glaucoma, cornea etc.
Lexington Medical Center is anchored by a 557-bed, multispecialty hospital located in the Midlands of South Carolina. Our continuous, steady growth is complemented by an impeccable reputation as an employer, community member, and vital resource for physician practices and health care businesses.
We are committed to offering quality, cost-effective benefits for our employees and their families. Competitive Day ONE Benefits:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Retirement and Savings Plans with No Vesting Period
- 24/7 Live Epic EMR Support from Our On-site Team
- Relocation Assistance and Sign On Bonus
- Annual CME Allowance
- Tail Coverage for Medical Malpractice
- Life, Accidental, and Critical Illness Insurance
- Employer Paid Short- and Long-Term Disability (after 90 days)
- Healthcare FSA
- Daycare FSA
- 529 College Savings Plans
- Adoption Assistance
- Dependent Life Insurance
- On-site Child Care Center
- Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF) Employer
- Health Directions Gym Membership
- Employee Discounts and Services
Additionally, all new physicians in the Lexington Medical Center network receive a state-of-the-art marketing plan designed to introduce them to patients living in our community, and assist the physician with growing a thriving practice.
- Affordable Cost of Living
- Close proximity to beautiful Lake Murray
- Family friendly community, Home to some of the best school districts in the state
- Centrally located, driving distance to 7 major airports
- Annual average temperature is 68 degrees in December
- 1.5 hours from Charleston, 2 hours from Asheville
Lexington Medical Center is located near the capital city of Columbia, South Carolina, home to the University of South Carolina. Enjoy SEC Division I sporting events, top quality entertainment at the Colonial Life Arena and the Koger Center for the Arts, energetic nightlife in the Congaree Vista, or stroll Main Street during the Saturday morning Soda City Market. Its central location, favorable economic environment, cultural diversity, and recreation opportunities make the Columbia area an ideal place to work, live, and play.
Our mission is the same as it was when we opened our doors in 1971: to provide quality health services that meet the needs of our communities. We believe that commitment to the health of our community really makes a difference and we show it every day. For more than 50 years we continue to service our community as a local, independent, nonprofit hospital.
For additional information, please contact Hollie Harmon at 803-936-7547; or email@example.com. To learn more about Lexington Medical Center please visit our facility websites at www.lexmed.com or www.lmcphysicians.com.