FULL TIME WOMEN'S HEALTH MEDICAL ONCOLOGY OPPORTUNITY IN MADISON, WI
SSM Health Cancer Care based in Madison, WI is adding a full time Women's Health Medical Oncology physician to our robust oncology team of 11 physicians and 6 advanced practice providers. This sub-specialty orientated practice will be looking for the new physician to supplement our breast and gynecologic malignancies group. In this primarily outpatient focused practice, physicians have outpatient clinics 4 days a week. Two of the days are spent in Madison delivering subspecialty-based care. The other two days are spent treating general oncology patients in our outreach clinics with a focus on breast and gynecological malignancies. Enjoy an administrative/education day that is built into every physician's schedule. Attractive shared call schedule of 1 in 11 during weekdays. Inpatient coverage rotations for approximately 4 weeks every year providing consultative services without primary admitting responsibilities. Future planned transition to a state-of-the-art comprehensive cancer care c with close collaboration with specialty surgery groups. This will incorporate a multidisciplinary women's health clinic. Clinical research available and encouraged. Position Highlights:
- 1 in 11 weekdays call schedule
- 2 days Madison, 2 days outreach, 1 administrative day
- Practice in a comprehensive cancer center incorporating a multi-disciplinary women's health clinic
- Quarterly inpatient coverage on a consultative basis
- Breast and Gynecologic malignancy focus
- Clinical research available and encouraged
- Collegial and experienced oncology team
- Unparalleled career options as part of a robust integrated oncology program
- Gorgeous Midwestern college town built on two lakes.
- Home of the largest producer-only farmers market in the U.S.
- Named one of the best cities in the country for biking.
- Outstanding restaurants and breweries. Foodie heaven.
- MD or DO
- WI Medical License (or ability to obtain prior to start)
- Active DEA
- BE/BC Medical Oncology
- Sub-Specialty interest in breast and gynecological malignancies
Comprehensive benefit package exclusively designed for physicians including annual CME dollars, guaranteed salary for the first two years, immediate vacation/CME time allotments, 401K multi-funded account, and salary continuation are just a few of our generous offerings. For Immediate Consideration Contact: Aaron DolanSenior Physician & Provider Recruiter
Physician - State of Work Location