SSM Health Dean Medical Group, a 500+ physician multi-specialty group headquartered in Madison, WI, is adding a full time Hematology/Oncology physician to our robust oncology team of 11 physicians and 6 advanced practice providers located at our brand-new South Madison Campus. We have several subspecialty areas of focus open in our diverse, subspecialty-focused group. Position Highlights:
- Primarily outpatient focused practice four days per week
- Two days spent in Madison delivering subspecialty-based care and two days spent treating patients in our outreach clinics
- Enjoy an administrative day that is built into every physician's schedule
- Anticipated shared call schedule 1:11 weekdays and 1:10 weekends
- Quarterly inpatient coverage rotations for approximately 4 weeks every year providing consultative services without primary admitting responsibilities
- Department is supported by experienced advanced practitioners
- Collegial and experienced oncology team
- Unparalleled career options as part of a robust integrated oncology program
- Excellent compensation, a signing bonus and fringe benefits will be provided
SSM Health Dean Medical Group South Madison Campus
This new SSM Health Dean Medical Group South Madison Campus, located at 1211 Fish Hatchery Road, houses more than 100 primary and specialty care providers. Primary care services include pediatrics, family medicine, internal medicine and women's health. Specialty care services include orthopedics, including joints, podiatry and sports medicine, as well as cancer care, ENT, audiology, wound care, infection prevention and treatment, palliative care and genetic counseling. In addition, the clinic offers extensive therapy services, as well as on-site imaging, lab and retail pharmacy. SSM Health offers exceptional care for the entire family. From diagnosis and treatment for minor and chronic illnesses to immunizations and X-rays, for convenient care in your neighborhood, we have you covered. Location Highlights:
- Gorgeous Midwestern college town built on two lakes.
- Home of the largest producer-only farmers market in the U.S.
- Named one of the best cities in the country for biking.
- Outstanding restaurants and breweries. Foodie heaven.
MD or DO
- WI Medical License (or ability to obtain prior to start)
- Active WI DEA
- BE/BC in Hematology/Oncology
SSM Health Dean Medical Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.