Unified Women's Healthcare is the leading national platform for women's healthcare. Our affiliated practice is seeking a Full Time OB/GYN to join their premier practice in Ocala, FL. Join a family oriented, compassionate group who provide a team approach to patient care. Every member of our staff is focused on making the patient experience in our office individualized and meaningful. Experienced physicians and residents encouraged to apply!
M. DelCharco Jr., MD, LLC, a top-rated OB/GYN practice within the Florida Woman Care family, provides the most advanced and comprehensive gynecological, urogynecological and obstetric medical care for women throughout the greater Ocala, Florida area. Lead by Dr. M. DelCharco Jr., M.D., FACOG, the practice team is committed to providing the highest standard of state-of-the-art care. M. DelCharco Jr. is the only OB/GYN in Marion County to have completed inspection and received approval to provide level-2 office surgery. In-office surgical procedures offered, include endometrial ablation, dilation and curettage, and hysteroscopy.
* Call Schedule is very reasonable!
* Partnership consideration after 3 years
* Work days: Monday - Thursday, half day Friday
* Patient Load: average 20-25 patients per day
* Fully licensed medical team and support staff
* All affiliated hospitals have robotics
* Competitive compensation
* $60K Sign on bonus
* CME reimbursement
* Comprehensive health, dental, and vision
* Short- and long-term disability, company paid life insurance
* Company paid malpractice coverage
* 401k with matching
* Supportive and appreciative culture
* Board Certified or Board Eligible in OB/GYN
* Current Unrestricted State Medical License
* Current Unrestricted DEA License or ability to obtain
* Officially named the Horse Capital of the World! Ocala/Marion County is one of only four major thoroughbred centers in the world with 600 thoroughbred horse farms that have produced 45 national champions, 6 Kentucky Derby winners, 20 Breeders Cup champions and 6 Horses of the Year!
* Go shopping and stroll the Historic Downtown Square and browse boutiques, gift shops and antique storefronts in Ocala or take in the local charm of nearby Belleview, Dunnellon, Riddickand, McIntosh, exploring a variety of specialty shops and flea markets. You never know what you might find!
* Ocala and the region's freshwater streams, rolling hills, and clean air remain unspoiled and have been used for Hollywood movies. Nearby Ocala is Silver Springs, a national landmark and nature theme park on 350 acres. Silver Springs is Florida's "original attraction."
Unified Women's Healthcare is affiliated with the largest, physician-owned Ob-Gyn practice network in the nation, with more than 900 affiliated practices and 2,500 providers in 17 states and Washington DC. Choose an opportunity from dozens of cities; urban to rural. The national footprint of our medical affiliates provides candidates with a variety of practice settings and career opportunities that will fit their professional practice goals.
As a physician practicing with a medical affiliate in the Unified network, you will see the benefit of being affiliated with a large, national women's healthcare company while knowing that physician governance and clinical decision-making remains the exclusive domain of physicians.
We are advocates for the Ob-Gyn medical affiliates in our network, advancing the business of medicine so they can focus solely on the practice of medicine. We help our medical affiliates both innovate and expand while providing tools, training, support, and additional practice resources.
Our medical affiliate is a drug-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: OB/GYN, OBGYN, OB-GYN, obstetrics, gynecology, private practice, Obstetrician Gynecologist, DO, MD, Physician