Hematology and Hematopoietic Cell Transplant | City of Hope, Phoenix SiteCity of Hope and Cancer Treatment Centers of America is Seeking Hematologists and Site Leaders
City of Hope is currently seeking Board Certified or Board Eligible Hematologists to join the rapidly growing transplant and hematology programs in our CTCA Atlanta, Chicago and Phoenix sites. Several leadership and staff positions are now available in our emerging national program. Our transplant and hematology program are fully integrated for all aspects of the research and clinical mission, and leverages City of Hope s program leadership and long history of preeminence in stem cell transplant/CAR T. These new positions are clinically focused and will exclusively support patients with malignant blood disorders.
We have several opportunities to join City of Hope in Phoenix, including:
- Leukemia, myeloma, lymphoma, and general hematologic malignancy positions
- Primarily clinical positions working from an outpatient clinic location, with a multi-specialty care team
The Phoenix site will submit for FACT accreditation of its transplant program in the fall of 2022 and plans to launch CAR T-cell therapy shortly thereafter.
- A multidisciplinary team of oncologic specialists who collaborate to ensure every patient s care is individualized to meet his or her needs and treatment goals
- An opportunity to participate in a growing number of clinical trials, including trials offered through City of Hope and CTCA
- A full array of supportive therapies and programs designed to enhance patients quality of life, including nutrition, social work, survivorship, rehabilitation, etc.
- State of the art facilities offering private inpatient rooms, dedicated transplant units, and attractive infusion centers with both private rooms and group areas
- Highly skilled, compassionate support staff working with you to provide an unmatched patient care experience
- A highly competitive compensation package including a base salary plus productivity and other performance incentives, as well as an opportunity for a sign-on bonus
- An excellent benefits package, including a generous paid time off plan
- Potential eligibility for a City of Hope faculty appointment
- Relocation assistance available
- Advanced fellowship training/experience in Stem Cell Transplant/CAR T
- Board-certified or eligible in Hematology
- Must have or be eligible to obtain medical licensure in the state of Arizona
Interested candidates should submit a CV, letter of interest, and 3 professional references to email@example.com or apply using the link on this platform
Attention: City of Hope Hematology and Hematopoietic Cell Transplant Leadership
Dr. Eileen Smith, Chair, Department of Hematology and Hematopoietic Cell Transplant
Dr. F. Marc Stewart, Vice Chair, Department of Hematology and Hematopoietic Cell Transplant
Dr. Stephen Foreman, Co-leader, Hematologic Malignancies Program