Allegheny Health Network is actively recruiting an Anesthesiologist to join our dynamic, talented Anesthesiology Institute.
- Board-certified or board-eligible anesthesiologist
- PA License or eligible
- TEE board certified encouraged
- AHN includes staff from numerous local and regional academic medical centers
- Anesthesiology residency program
- Teaching hospital for Temple University School of Medicine and Drexel University School of Medicine.
- Opportunities available for academic appointment through Temple University or Drexel for anesthesiologists demonstrating an interest and commitment to education
AHN Proudly Offers
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Retirement Benefits
- Paid Malpractice
- CME allowances
- Generous PTO Plan
- Additional benefits include, but not limited to: EAP, Employee Discounts, Gym Discounts & Mass Transit Benefits
AHN Saint Vincent Hospital & Erie:
Nationally recognized for innovative practices and quality care, Allegheny Health Network is one of the largest healthcare systems serving Western PA. AHN s Saint Vincent Hospital is a 350 bed tertiary care hospital currently serving the tristate area. Our facilities are equipped with state-of-the-art technology and robotic capabilities. AHN Saint Vincent has been proud to open a brand new 39-bed Emergency Department, on-site Cancer Institute facility, four state-of-the-art 700 sq. ft. Operating Rooms, new Interventional Radiology suite, renovated Labor & Delivery Unit, two comprehensive outpatient pavilions and more. Expansion continues with current projects including a brand-new Clinical Decision Unit and Women s Institute facility offering a variety of subspecialty services. Recently voted Erie s Choice as the Best Hospital and Best Place to Work , AHN Saint Vincent continues to shine in its commitment to its employees and Erie community.
Email your CV and direct inquiries to: