Wake Forest Health Network is a multispecialty group practice affiliated with Atrium Wake Forest Baptist Health system named the World s Best Hospitals 2022 !
Wake Forest Health Network Ear, Nose & Throat Associates - Greensboro seeks an ENT Generalist Physician to join our team of six physicians, four audiologists, and a physician assistant. ENT-Greensboro enjoys a longstanding community reputation for high quality care and well-trained physicians. The providers enjoy a collegial relationship, in house CT and full-service audiology, hearing aid sales, excellent ancillary services, and a private practice feel with academic support from Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center.
Physicians work to care for patients in a variety of ways, from treating chronic illnesses to advising about preventative healthcare. While physician specialties might vary, the commonality across specialties is that physicians primarily work to diagnose and treat injuries and illnesses. They often do this by performing physical exams, taking medical histories, performing and interpreting diagnostic tests, and recommending a plan of treatment.
- Physicians can chose a 4 or 4.5 day/week schedule. Practice hours are Monday - Friday.
- Call is shared, 1:5, including ENT, Trauma/Mandible as well as practice call. Generous hospital call reimbursement.
- M.D. / D.O. from an accredited medical school.
- Successful completion of Otolaryngology residency and at an accredited healthcare institution.
- A fellowship is not required but will not be cause for less favorable consideration. Fellowships in otology, rhinology, and plastic surgery have best growth potential while maintaining a general practice.
- Skill sets to include general surgical and non-surgical otolaryngology, pediatrics, sinus and rhinology, head and neck surgery, facial trauma/reconstruction (including mandible fractures), sleep medicine, routine otology.
- Maintain privileges at Cone Health Systems and The Surgical Center of Greensboro.
LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION, and/or REGISTRATION:
- Current M.D. or D.O. license from the State of North Carolina or eligible.
- Board certification or Board eligible in Otolaryngology or related field from said residency.
- Certification in BCLS, ACLS required if stress tests performed or as required by specialty.
- Current Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA) and Department of Public Safety (DPS) registration, for prescription writing required.
We offer a competitive base salary, productivity bonus, a strong 403(b) match, health, dental, vision, salary continuation short term disability, long term disability, medical malpractice, CME allowance, relocation, and paid professional dues and license.