Join a Collegial Practice Where you Will Thrive
Hospital emergency departments have become the source of the majority of hospital admissions, so continually striving to improve outcomes in the emergency department is key to a hospital s success. With the goal of always improving patient care and experience, our processes streamline transitions from the emergency department to the ICU to inpatient admissions. We believe that clinical integration between emergency medicine, critical care, and hospital medicine teams are imperative. Using our proven processes, our clinical teams align to streamline inter-department handoffs, improve clinical performance, and patient experience.
Join an established team of 5 physicians, and 4 nurse practitioners at this community-based Level IV trauma hospital, part of the Sutter Health Organization. The hospital offers cardiopulmonary services, diagnostic radiology, pain management, an emergency department, ICU, including 24-hour E-ICU coverage, laboratory services, maternity care, rehabilitation services, surgical services, and more.
- 22,000 annual patient volume
- Level III acuity
- Open ICU
- Procedures are required
- Excellent Independent contractor compensation with liability/malpractice coverage provided
- Part-time option available
- Seeking Emergency Medicine Physician for nights only
- Access SoundInstitute learning platform for continuing education and professional career development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME
When you join Sound, you join an organization that strives to be the unmatched leader in improving quality and reducing the cost of healthcare in the communities we serve. You will feel empowered to be creative and utilize your leadership skills to problem solve and drive improvement.
What Matters to You
- As a physician-founded and led organization, we know what matters to you. Trust, recognition, camaraderie, hassle-free onboarding are just a few gears we hang our hat on. Our model is designed to challenge the status quo and transform the acute episode of care.
- Data-driven physician dashboards with automated analytics
- Optimized daily workflows and optimized scheduling
- Compliance support
- Success Happens When you Start With your People
Do you have big ideas and even bigger ambitions? We are looking for an emergency medicine physician who is passionate about embracing innovation. Sound Physicians brings leadership, organization, technology, and process to confront the pain points that every emergency department must contend with today including reducing avoidable readmissions, managing patients who make frequent ED visits, implementing efficient workflows, and a commitment to delivering a positive clinician and patient experience.
- Commitment to our front-line clinicians
- Contributions are valued and rewarded
- Clinician-specific performance feedback
Location & Lifestyle
Recognized by Forbes Magazine as 1 of America s prettiest towns , this California community is nestled along an awe-inspiring coastline and adjacent to the world-famous Redwoods. This is a phenomenal community with high growth, an affordable real estate market, and less than a one-hour flight from San Francisco. This is a place to let go and enjoy the wonders of unspoiled nature and abundant wildlife in amazing diverse habitats. Ancient redwoods reach hundreds of feet into the sky arching over pristine waters of both the wild and scenic rivers as each meander through the forests and empty into the magnificent Pacific Ocean.