WellSpan Health is actively seeking a Board Certified and experienced physician leader to serve as the Medical Director for our three Urgent Care practices in Lancaster and Lebanon, PA. Acute care experience required, leadership experience preferred.
- Provide oversight to 3 locations: Lititz, Annville and Ephrata
- Role is designed to be 67% clinical and 33% administrative
- Train new APPs in the WellSpan urgent care model
- Assist with orientation of new providers
- Provide chart reviews, corrective action and performance reviews
- No clinical work on weekends and no call
Our Commitment to You:
- Physician-Designed Compensation Model
- Competitive Signing Bonus and Increased Educational Loan Repayment
- Full Relocation and Retirement Savings Plans
- $4,500 CME Allowance, Malpractice Coverage Including Tail
About the Community:
Conveniently situated within a short drive of major cities like Philadelphia, Baltimore and Washington, D.C., WellSpan Health s service area is made up of a diverse mix of welcoming communities that you will love to call home. South Central Pennsylvania offers an idyllic blend of unique cities and towns including Lancaster, York, Gettysburg, Lebanon, Chambersburg and Waynesboro.