UPMC Children s Community Pediatrics (CCP) is looking for a part-time pediatrician to work in an outpatient setting in Cranberry Township, Pennsylvania. CCP is the largest pediatric primary care network in Western Pennsylvania.
We see over 200,000 patients annually with over 50 locations. CCP is a part of UPMC s Children s Hospital of Pittsburgh, a U.S. News Top 10 Best Children s Hospital. CCP is also very proud to say we are Joint Commission Accredited and are a certified Primary Care Medical Home. Please see our link below to learn more about CCP.
- Well-established after-hours site, Children s Express Care-Cranberry which is located in the UPMC Lemieux Sports Complex, staffed with 1 Pediatrician and 1 Advanced Practice Provider
- The position will be part-time and require working an average of 5 sessions per week (a session is 4 hours), every other weekend, included are 10 days of PTO and 7 holidays.
- No call, delivery or NICU coverage required
What we Offer:
- Excellent compensation package including full benefits
- Paid CME, malpractice, DEA and license renewal
About UPMC Children s Hospital and UPMC
- UPMC Children s Hospital of Pittsburgh is a 313-bed, acute care teaching hospital located on 10 acres in Pittsburgh s Lawrenceville neighborhood.
- UPMC Children s was the nation s first pediatric transplant center. With a history spanning 130-plus years, UPMC Children s today is renowned for its outstanding clinical, research, and medical education programs and services and for its frontline role in advancing standards of excellence in pediatric care.
- UPMC Children s is ranked on the U.S. News Top 10 Best Children's Hospitals for 2021 2022 and is ranked in all 10 pediatric subspecialties surveyed. Three subspecialties ranked in the national top 10, including: Cardiology & Heart Surgery, Diabetes & Endocrinology, Gastroenterology & GI Surgery
- UPMC is a $23 billion world-renowned health care provider and insurer based in Pittsburgh, PA
- 92,000 employees, including 4,900 physicians
- Over 40 academic, community and specialty hospitals
- Over 800 doctors offices and outpatient sites
- UPMC is inventing new models of accountable, cost-effective, patient-centered care
- Closely affiliated with University of Pittsburgh, ranked among the top 10 recipients of National Institutes of Health research funding since 1998
UPMC Children s Express Care has 11 locations, throughout Pennsylvania and has approximately 100,000 pediatric visits annually. The care we provide is exactly what a family receives at any of our PCP locations. We also partner with Radiology to be available for our patients during our hours of operation. CEC-Cranberry is located in UPMC Lemieux Sports Complex and is open 5-9 M-F, Noon-8pm Sat, and 10-6p Sun.
Interested candidates should send their CV to Lori Leo, firstname.lastname@example.org
UPMC is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veteran
Individuals hired into this role must comply with UPMC s COVID vaccination requirements upon beginning employment with UPMC.
More than just competitive pay and benefits, UPMC s Total Rewards package cares for you in all areas of life because we believe that you re at your best when receiving the support you need: professional, personal, financial, and more.
At UPMC, we re driven by shared values that guide our work and keep us accountable to one another. Our Values of Quality & Safety, Dignity & Respect, Caring & Listening, Responsibility & Integrity, Excellence & Innovation play a vital role in creating a cohesive, positive experience for our employees, patients, health plan members, and community. Ready to join us? Apply today.