Seeking Board Certified interventional cardiologist for a unique opportunity to join an established cardiovascular practice with SSM Health Fond du Lac Regional Clinic SC, providing professional services through SSM Health.
- Join an established and growing heart and vascular team including: 2 non-interventional cardiologists, 2 interventional cardiologists, 2 electrophysiologists, 1 cardiothoracic surgeon, and 1 vascular surgeon.
- Team has an established structural heart program, so experience in complex coronary interventions including TAVR, Mitral Clip, Watchman welcome.
- Excellent quality of life practice offering a four-day work week
- Based at STEMI receiving facility supporting two critical access hospitals in the surrounding area.
- Three interventional Cath Lab suites including one hybrid Cath Lab that contains state-of-the-art equipment along with an experienced support team.
- Call will be shared equally between three interventionalists, with interventional back-up call only on 2 of every 5 days.
- Established hospitalist service in place
- Three dedicated cardiology mid-level providers who support the inpatient service
- Start with a guaranteed salary with eligibility for a production-based bonus and additional incentive compensation for quality, service, and leadership.
- Comprehensive benefits package, excellent retirement and deferred compensation, and generous annual CME allowance!
This position is with Fond du Lac Regional Clinic, SC, a physician-owned and governed multi-specialty group affiliated with SSM Health through a professional service agreement.
Enjoy being an integral part of a family-focused community, while having the advantages of living near major metropolitan areas.The Hospital
SSM Health St. Agnes Hospital, a 174 bed facility and nonprofit Catholic institution, is a leader in providing quality state-of-the-art healthcare services, whether it is cancer treatment; comprehensive heart care through the Dale Michels Center for Heart Care, including angioplasty and open-heart surgery; home or hospice care; maternity services; minimally invasive and robotic surgery; sports medicine; behavioral health services; women's health services; occupational health services; rehabilitation services and 24-hour emergency care.The Community
Fond du lac, a thriving community of just over 43,000, is situated at the foot of Wisconsin's Lake Winnebago (a location that gives the city its French name), Fond du Lac is an easy drive to Milwaukee, Madison (the state capital) and Green Bay - Titletown USA. This puts the city at the center of the state's population concentration, an area with more than 3 million residents.
Lake Winnebago is Wisconsin's largest inland lake. The 400 acres of islands and lakefront making up Lakeside Park are a focal point for outdoor activity throughout the summer. Additionally, Kettle Moraine State Park is within a short drive.
Fond du Lac's educational system consistently gets top academic performance grades in both state and national ratings and the public and private elementary and secondary systems are widely recognized as one of the best in the state and the Midwest.
Physician - State of Work Location