MultiCare is seeking an experienced Medication Pain Management physician to join a well-established multi-disciplinary pain program in the Pacific Northwest. This is a clinic based position that includes medication management and in office procedures such as trigger point injections, occipital nerve blocks and Botox. This position does not include interventional pain management procedures. This is a full-time position located at our multi-specialty clinics in Gig Harbor and Tacoma, WA.
Competitive salary, a full array of benefits, a healthy work/life balance, and a great location makes this an ideal choice for the provider who is looking to experience the best of Northwest living: from big-city amenities to the pristine beauty and recreational opportunities of the great outdoors.
- Successful completion of an US residency and fellowship in a pain management related specialty (PM&R, Anesthesiology or Neurology)
- Board certified/eligible at time of employment
- Licensed in the state of WA by the time of employment
- DEA, NPI & prescriptive authority
- Current BLS for Healthcare Providers certification by the American Heart Association
Min: $406,815 - Max: $452,017