A hospital in the Midwest is offering a nocturnist block schedule opportunity in the Quad Cities. They are open to BE/BC internal medicine and family practice candidates. There will be no call, no procedures, and strong a compensation package. This position will not last long, act today. If this hospitalist opportunity is not quite right for you, CompHealth has many nationwide, and will help you find the right one.
To be considered for this position, please email Chris.Ballard@Comphealth.com or call me at 954.837.2605.
- Hospitalist position with a 7 on and 7 off block schedule
- No procedures required
- Hospitalist respond to codes (EM is the primary)
- Specialty support 24/7
- CME allowance
- Specialty coverage
- Relocation assistance
- The best of small town living, a safe community, and a service area of 500,000 people
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail