Penn State Health is seeking a BE/BC Gastroenterologist to join a successful outpatient practice located in scenic State College, PA. This is an excellent opportunity to join an outstanding academic program with a national reputation. We proudly offer a rewarding career with weekday practice hours and light call in a beautiful location.
What We re Offering:
- Competitive salary and opportunity for significant annual productivity bonus
- Sign-On bonus, CME, Relocation Assistance and a comprehensive Total Rewards benefits program
- Close proximity to larger cities with safe suburban neighborhoods to live and work
- Short commute to work and free parking
- Interaction with dynamic clinicians in a collaborative environment
- Penn State University tuition discount for employees and their dependents
What We re Seeking:
- MD, DO, or foreign equivalent
- BC/BE Gastroenterologist
- Applicants with dedicated interest in education, diversity & clinical excellence
- Outstanding patient care qualities
- Ability to obtain a medical license to practice in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
What the Area Offers:
State College, PA is home to Pennsylvania State University & University Park, which is the largest campus in the Penn State system. If you ve never visited, State College is more than just a quintessential college town. It is vibrant with exciting nightlife, great shopping, many options for arts & culture, and a diverse array of restaurants. We re conveniently located near a local airport and short driving distance to larger cities. Nestled at the base of Mount Nittany, State College is a unique and wonderful combination of suburban lifestyle in a BIG10 college town that makes it no surprise that this area of central Pennsylvania is known as Happy Valley.
Penn State Health is fundamentally committed to the diversity of our faculty and staff. We believe diversity is unapologetically expressing itself through every person's perspectives and lived experiences. We are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, national or ethnic origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, veteran status, and family medical or genetic information.