Our affiliate, Unified Women's Healthcare of North Carolina, is looking for an Obstetrics and Gynecology Physician to join their prestigious Women's Health Care Center in Fayetteville, NC. Join a compassionate group who provide a team approach to patient care. Every member of our staff is focused on making the patient experience in our office individualized and meaningful. Experienced physicians and residents are encouraged to apply!
About the Practice
The practice team has 5 physicians, 1 nurse midwife, 1 nurse practitioner along with an excellent support staff. The practice has been serving the Fayetteville area since 1970 and has built up a very strong patient base over the years. Deliveries are typically done at Cape Fear Valley Medical Center that provides the practice with women's health subspecialist support, a NICU unit, and the da Vinci robotic system to perform specialized gynecological surgical procedures. In addition, the hospital has a residency program that works closely with the physicians in the practice. This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to join an established practice with experienced physicians in a city that has the amenities of a big metro area without the traffic and high cost of living.
* Competitive Salary and Partnership/Production based income opportunities available
* Strong clinical team of 5 physicians, 1 certified nurse midwife, and 1 nurse practitioner
* 1 office location in Fayetteville and practice performs deliveries and surgeries at the Cape Fear Valley Medical Center
* Established practice in the area for years that handles a great deal of the area's Women's Health needs
* Diverse physician team with extensive experience that would provide great mentorship for residents
* Average daily patient census: starting around 25
* Great location to raise a family with the amenities of a big city without the high cost of living
* On call only 1 day per week and call can be taken from home
* Opportunity for production-based income. Potential for 500K annually
* Relocation reimbursement available
* Potential for sign-on bonus
* Competitive salary and benefits package
* Practice partnership opportunities available
* The many arts and entertainment options sprinkled throughout the greater Fayetteville area provide endless hours of delightful experiences and cultural enrichment. Art galleries, concert venues and theaters are just a sample of some of the exciting things to do
* Fayetteville's mild winters, seasonal springs and summers and stunning autumns give residents the freedom to explore all year long. Offerings include trails, playgrounds, nature centers, ballfields, biking trails, lakes, water parks and much more!
* With a low unemployment rate and growing defense industry, multiple American defense contractors are moving to the area and creating jobs for residents. Also ranked as one of the best retail markets in the country, the area has fantastic places for shopping, dining, entertainment, and quality healthcare.
This position offers a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package that includes health/dental/life/STD/LTD/vision insurance, malpractice insurance, paid time off and a 401(k) plan. Our medical affiliate is a drug-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Unified Women's Healthcare is a company comprised of like-minded professionals working toward a shared vision: for all women to have the best healthcare in the world. We are advocates for the OB/GYN medical affiliates in our network, advancing the business of medicine so they can focus solely on the practice of medicine. We help our medical affiliates both innovate and expand, while providing our employees with opportunities for professional growth, including tools, training and additional resources.
Working with Unified Women's Healthcare opens the door to a breadth of opportunities and job flexibility. Physicians may choose to start working in one location and later move to other geographical areas across the country should their personal or professional needs change
One of the many advantages of partnering with Unified is that the physicians in our network are assured of continued clinical autonomy-all clinical decisions remain at the practice level.
We offer a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package that includes health/dental/life/STD/LTD/vision insurance, paid time off and a 401(k) plan. This company is a drug-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Recruiter: Sergio Serbenski