Inspire health. Serve with compassion. Be the difference.
Pulmonary Critical Care Opportunity
Prisma Health, the largest not-for-profit healthcare provider in South Carolina, seeks a BC/BE Pulmonary Critical Care Physician to join a growing team. Ideal candidate will be fellowship trained in Pulmonology and Critical Care Medicine.
- Join a team of Physicians and Advanced Practitioners providing care at a 169+ bed tertiary/acute care hospital with approximately 12 ICU beds and 10 step down beds.
- Consult only inpatient practice providing care in the ICU and floor consultation
- Mandatory ICU consult
- E-ICU remote coverage 24/7
- Growing office with referrals from 3 state area including South Carolina, Georgia, and North Carolina
- Work collaboratively alongside interns, residents, and Advanced Practitioners.
- 5-minute drive from your relaxing lake house to the hospital or office
- 10-minute drive to Clemson University
- Competitive salary
- Paid relocation and malpractice with tail coverage
- Professional allowance
- Generous benefits including retirement, health, dental and vision coverage.
- Public Service Loan Forgiveness employer.
- Epic EMR
With nearly 30,000 team members, 18 hospitals, 2,984 beds and more than 300 physician practice sites, Prisma Health serves more than 1.2 million unique patients annually. Its goal is to improve the health of all South Carolinians by enhancing clinical quality, the patient experience and access to affordable care, as well as conducting clinical research and training the next generation of medical professionals. For more information visit PrismaHealth.org.
Just outside of Greenville, SC, Oconee County is an outdoorsman's paradise. The region boasts numerous whitewater rivers, waterfalls, mountain lakes and hiking trails. The Mountain Lakes Region also offers three larger, public lakes Hartwell, Jocassee and Keowee. Seneca is conveniently located on the interstate corridor between Atlanta and Charlotte. We are proud to be the home of Clemson University, 2018 College Football National Champions.
Prisma Health is an equal opportunity employer which proudly values diversity. Candidates of all backgrounds are encouraged to apply. Top of Form