Adult Primary Care
Intermountain Medical Group
Heber Valley Clinic
Heber City, UT
Intermountain Healthcare is an integrated, not-for-profit health system with hospitals and clinics throughout Utah, as well as a hospital in Burley, Idaho. Based in Salt Lake City, Intermountain boasts a medical group, affiliate networks, homecare, telehealth, health insurance plans, and other services, along with wholly owned subsidiaries including SelectHealth, Saltzer Health, and Intermountain Healthcare in Nevada. Intermountain is viewed as a leader in transforming healthcare through high quality and sustainable costs. According to Becker s ASC Review, Utah is in the top 5 best places for physicians to work. (May 24, 2021 Print | Email).
Our mission is: Helping people live the healthiest lives possible
- Practice Information
- One BC/BE Internal Medicine Physician
- Monday through Friday 8-5 most weeks
- Provide hospital call coverage 1:6 weeks (6 patients on average, 7a -7p)
- Employment position with the Intermountain Medical Group
- Visa sponsorship not available
- Collaborative Primary Care Team (7 FM MDs, 3 APPs, 1 Pediatrician, 1 IM Provider)
- Board Certified/ Board Eligible in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine
- Unrestricted Utah MD or DO license or the ability to obtain an unrestricted license
- S. ACGME Residency
- Competitive salary with transition to production and additional compensation for meeting quality goals + additional hospital call compensation
- Full Intermountain benefits package including CME, Employee Assistance Program, Parental Leave and more
- Relocation assistance provided, up to 20K
- Sign on Bonus
- Residency Stipend
- A 501c3 company
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and veterans are encouraged to apply.
Heber Valley is nestled in Utah's Wasatch Mountains, only a 45-minute drive from Salt Lake City, and adjacent to Park City. It was a venue for both cross-country skiing and biathlon during the 2002 Olympic Winter Games. It continues to offer convenient access to Park City Mountain Resort, Deer Valley Resort, and the Canyons. It also features five championship golf courses and blue-ribbon fly-fishing. Year-round activities include snowmobiling, downhill and cross-country skiing, horseback riding, mountain biking, camping, boating, hot air ballooning, water sports, scuba diving, and more. In addition, unique area attractions include the historic, steam-driven Heber Valley Railroad, beautiful Cascade Springs and other scenic drives, three reservoirs, four ski resorts and three national forests/state parks within 45-50 minute drive. Heber Valley Hospital is a 19-bed facility, housing three operating rooms, one procedure room, nine surgical recovery rooms, seven ER treatment rooms, and 170 employees. It offers an Urgent Care clinic, full service emergency department, 24/7 lab, dexa-scanner, digital mammography, and physical therapy.