SSM Health - Illinois
seeks a General Orthopaedic Surgeon
to re-establish a service line in our community-based hospital. The successful candidate will join our Medical Group and will be affiliated with St. Mary's Hospital in Centralia, Illinois, in a full-time position.
This is an employed position with SSM Health Medical Group, a premier hospital system located in Centralia, Illinois, where easy access is available to St. Louis, Chicago, Evansville, Indianapolis, Lexington, Louisville, Memphis and Nashville.
Highlights of the opportunity are:
- Practice at a newly remodeled facility
- Facility is a not-for-profit Catholic institution affiliated with SSM Health
- 1:3 call schedule
- Active Hospitalist program in place
- 250,000 population service area covering 9 counties
Successful candidates must be:
- Board Certified or Board Eligible by the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons or its equivalent.
- Can possess any of the following subspecialties in Orthopaedic surgery:
- Fellowship in Sports Medicine
- Fellowship in Total Joints (reconstructive)
- Must be willing to do general Orthopaedics along with either of the two subspecialties listed above.
Excellent Financial Package:
- Guaranteed base salary from $500k + (based on experience and training)
- Occurrence based malpractice insurance
- Student loan repayment available
- Bonus incentives available
- Medical, dental & vision coverage
- Short & long term disability insurance
- 32 days of paid time off per payroll year
- CME allowance
- 401k with employer match, deferred compensation
Physician - State of Work Location