Allergy & ENT Associates, founded over 60 years ago, seeks ENTs to join our growing, innovative practice.
Our team of physicians includes 16 Allergists, seven Otolaryngologists, four Audiologists, and twelve mid-level providers who treat adult and pediatric patients at our 16 offices in the Greater Houston area. Strong, stable, growing company opening new locations in Houston, Dallas, and Austin!
- Outpatient-based practice—no weekends, no holidays, no ER calls!
- In-office procedures with an anesthesiologist
- Built-in referral base
- Interview and relocation reimbursement
- Partnership opportunity
- Malpractice insurance
- Competitive salary package with uncapped earning potential
- Benefits package with health, dental, vision, disability, life, FSA, HAS, pet insurance, 401K, vacation, and sick time
- Paid CME
- Centralized admin office handling billing, medical records, procurement, accounting, IT, and marketing services
- Electronic medical records
- CT scanners
- Company owned ASC
- Texas: low cost of living and no state income tax
The ideal candidate will be board certified or board eligible in ENT. The ideal candidate is interested in complex sinus conditions with a holistic team approach to treatment with our experienced team of Allergists and Audiologists. The candidate is interested in minimally invasive in-office & outpatient surgery, with a specialized focus on balloon sinuplasty. An interest in thyroids, parathyroid, and parotids is desired but not required.
Positions are available in Austin and Dallas in 2023.
Join the team known for
EXPERIENCE. EXPERTISE. EXCELLENCE.
Direct Contact Information:
Please click Apply to submit your CV or contact Dana Marts, Director of Business Development, at firstname.lastname@example.org.