Urgent Care Family Medicine
Urgent Care Emergency Medicine
CareNow Urgent Care, part of HCA Healthcare, is recruiting an Urgent Care Market Medical Director with demonstrated leadership qualities to join our management team in Nashville, TN. The position will function primarily in an administrative/program development role. The urgent care service line for HCA in the Nashville Market includes 19 clinic locations. As the lead physician for this team, it is important that the following traits and skills are demonstrated:
• Proven role as a motivator of peers to achieve the highest levels of care and service
• Excellent clinical skills and work history
• Proven ability to build a highly functioning team
• Ability to assess current market and implement strategic policies and processes for growth, provider performance and clinical excellence
• Understanding of corporate structure and the willingness and capacity to work with team members to achieve goals
1. Residency in Family Medicine, Emergency Medicine or Med/Peds from accredited school of medicine or osteopathy program
2. MBA/MHA/MMM preferred
1. Five or more years practice experience in an urgent care setting
2. Previous leadership experience with multi-site clinics
3. Urgent care and occupational medicine experience
Eligible for licensure to practice medicine in TN, with Board Certification in Family Medicine, Emergency Medicine or Med/Peds.
Generous compensation package includes competitive pay, sign-on bonus, productivity-focused bonuses, flexible work schedule, comprehensive benefit package, time away from work.
ABOUT NASHVILLE, TN:
Nashville is home to nearly 2 million people, more than 53,000 businesses, and over 500 healthcare companies are headquartered in the Nashville region, making healthcare the #1 industry. Tennessee has the second lowest state and local tax burden per capita, and no state income tax. Nashville ranked “Top 10 city to live after the pandemic” by Today and the Wall Street Journal ranked Nashville the second hottest job market in the country (2020).