Come practice in a major Wisconsin metropolitan area that has all the amenities of a large university town, including eateries, art galleries, pubs, shopping, and nightlife for every taste.
At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
Please call Brooke Banner at 954.837.2719 or email your CV to email@example.com.
- Great compensation and benefits
- $60K sign-on bonus
- Outpatient focused with inpatient responsibilities
- General neurology, but can subspecialize
- Work 4 days in the clinic and have 1 day for administration duties
- Call coverage will be shared equally and will be 1:6 weeks, no stroke call
- EEG and EMG available, but not required and Spanish skills are also a plus
- Excellent public and private schools, symphony, opera, and vibrant downtown scene
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail