A large medical center in Marshfield, WI is seeking a BE/BC neurointerventionalist to join their team.
You will work closely and collaboratively with other specialists such as neurosurgeons, neurologists, hospitalists, and radiologists. You will provide neurological expertise through consultation and admissions with transferring facilities, the emergency department, telestroke, and neurology and ICU inpatients.
There is roughly 60% stroke, along with seizures, encephalopathy, GBS, myasthenic crisis, TIA, acute intraparenchymal hemorrhage, primary brain tumors, and other neurological conditions. The medical center is a thrombectomy-capable stroke center.
The compensation and benefits include a competitive 2-year guaranteed salary, educational loan assistance and/or sign-on bonus, 20 days of PTO, 12 days of CME with a $5,800 stipend, health, dental, life insurance, disability, occurrence-based malpractice insurance, and a 401(k), 457(b), and a fully-funded retirement plan.
Wisconsin has safe residential communities with beautiful homes at affordable prices and no long commutes. Plentiful four-season recreation such as bicycling, kayaking, hiking, skiing, fishing, and golf abound. You will enjoy access to metro areas and excellent schools. Nationally, Wisconsin ranks near the top in ACT and SAT scores.
Please call or text Austyn at 801.930.3363 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and refer to job 2741474.
- You will work closely and collaboratively with other neurosurgeons, neurologists, and radiologists
- Monday through Frida with neurointerventional call only
- Collaborate with their current neurosurgeon
- Work at their flagship hospital in Marshfield
- Join a robust group of general and specialized neurologists, neurohospitalists, and a neurosurgeon
- Competitive salary with 2-year guarantee and full hospital-employed benefits
- 20 days of PTO with additional 12 days of CME time with a $5,800 stipend
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail