CompHealth is currently assisting an Iowa well-established and growing practice with their search for a pediatrician. This position is predominantly outpatient with limited inpatient duties when on call. The office is open Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm, and you will work a 4.5-day workweek. Mommy call will be 1 to 2 nights a week, and you will also attend C-sections and round when on call.
This hospital-employed opportunity has a $238K base salary. You will also be offered health/dental/vision benefits, a health savings plan, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME and licensing reimbursement, a retirement plan, malpractice with tail coverage, and cafeteria plan.
Come practice in Clarion, a great place for shopping, food, and fun. Get outdoors at Lake Cornelia Park which offers camping, boating, a walking/biking trail, and playground.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please call or email Ashley Sanderson at 954.837.2676 or email@example.com.
- Join a well-established and growing practice
- Huge need in the area, looking for someone to build up a practice
- Mostly outpatient, limited inpatient duties
- 4.5-day workweek
- $238K base salary
- Full benefits package
- Great public schools, low cost of living, excellent place to raise a family
- Contact Ashley Sanderson at 954.837.2676 and mention job number 2683980
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail