An exciting opportunity to practice pediatric adolescent medicine and make a difference in the lives of the patients and families you treat. Join a very well-established team in a state-of-the-art clinic and enjoy a flexible 4-day work schedule with no pediatric call. This is an employed position that offers very competitive compensation and a robust benefits package.
Come live, work and play in a city that offers both a cultural center and a playground for those who love the outdoors. A vibrant downtown area affords fine dining, theater, music, and sports.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please call Deb Gronsbell at 954.837.2677 or email your current CV to email@example.com and reference job number 2722704.
- Join an established team of pediatric adolescent physicians in a state-of-the-art setting
- Opportunity to lead, improve, and expand services in all areas of adolescent medicine
- Fellows, newly trained, and experienced physicians welcome; visa candidates considered
- Very strong pediatric and subspecialty support; academic and research opportunities available
- Flexible 4-day workweek with a highly competitive salary and bonus potential
- Robust benefits package includes sign-on, relocation, loan repayment, and training stipend
- For more information contact Deb Gronsbell and reference job number 2722704
- Beautiful area, friendly people, and cultural and recreational activities abound
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail