CompHealth is assisting a physician-owned single-specialty group in California with their search for a pediatrician. This is a mostly outpatient position with no C-section or delivery attendance. Work 4 days a week with a light 1:7 rotating call. The practice is located across the street from the hospital where rounds are done. Come join 7 other pediatricians that have excellent mid-level and administrative support. Each physician will have an assigned an MA every day. They welcome both board-certified and board-eligible candidates, and final-year residents will also be considered.
In addition to a partnership opportunity, you will also be offered medical benefits for you and your family, life insurance, 4 weeks of vacation to start, relocation assistance, CME, a 401(k) retirement plan with match, and malpractice insurance with tail coverage.
You will enjoy working in one of the most desirable places in the United States. There are endless outdoor activities, exceptional private and public schooling options, 5-star dining, and shopping. It is minutes to the ocean, Monterey Bay, Pebble Beach, Carmel, Santa Cruz, Aptos, Spyglass, and Poppy Hills.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, call Geneva Maloney at 954.837.2682 for full details or reply with an updated copy of your CV to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2744974.
- Primarily an outpatient position
- 4-day workweek (32 hours/week)
- Light 1:7 call rotation
- No C-section or delivery attendance
- Partnership available after 1 year of employment
- High earnings potential as a partner ($300K range)
- For more info, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- All inquiries are completely confidential
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail