You will enjoy practicing in Connecticut's capital city of Hartford. It places you within easy drive of New York City and Boston, Massachusetts. You can live in some of the most upscale communities in the state with exceptional universities nearby and some of the best golf in the Northeast.
Contact your personal consultant to tell them what you are looking for in a new position. CompHealth can make finding great opportunities simple, less stressful, and personalized to fit your needs. We have phenomenal relationships with facilities around the country, and a team dedicated to helping you with every step of the hiring process.
Call or text Sean Doton at 954.837.2667 or email your CV to email@example.com. All inquiries are confidential.
- FQHC with potential for HRSA loan repayment
- 100% outpatient position
- Opportunity is due to growth
- Facility is open Monday to Thursday from 8 am to 7pm and Friday, 8 am to 5pm, no weekends
- No C-sections or deliveries, admitting, or newborn rounding
- See 20 to 30 patients a day
- Spanish a plus, but not required
- Located less than 2 hours from Boston and 2 hours to New York City
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail