Join a well-established Connecticut group and enjoy a 100% outpatient practice, and a 4-day workweek with 1:5 nurse triaged call. See an average daily patient census of 25.
This position is an employed salaried opportunity offering potential bonus and future partnership potential. You will receive a comprehensive benefits plan that includes malpractice paid, 4 weeks of time off, and 3 days of CME time with $1k stipend.
Live in a beautiful suburban Connecticut community located on the shores of the Long Island Sound with easy access to New York City and other Connecticut cities and all points north towards Boston and New England!
For more information, contact: Deb Gronsbell by emailing your CV to email@example.com and call 954.837.2677. Please refer to job 2771929.
- 100% outpatient and a 4-day work-week (32 hours)
- Join a well-established private pediatric practice
- See 25 patients per day
- Nurse triaged call 1:5
- Employed salaried opportunity with bonus and partnership potential
- Comprehensive benefits plan
- Contact Deb Gronsbell at CompHealth and reference job 2771929
- Great lifestyle position in a beautiful suburban location with easy access to New York City
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail