Come practice in Le Mars, the county seat of Plymouth County, Iowa. It is located on the Floyd River, northeast of Sioux City and part of the Sioux City metropolitan area.
CompHealth has positions that offer a variety of compensation packages and benefits that can be discussed with your consultant to best fit your needs. CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
Call or text Sean Doton at 954.837.2667 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. All inquiries are confidential.
- Employed position in an established regional healthcare system
- Mostly outpatient position
- No call and no weekend clinic hours
- Average 15 to 20 patients per day
- Excellent salary with bonuses
- Community need loan/sign-on bonus of $150,000
- Position combines professional satisfaction and quality-of-life
- Safe and very friendly community
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail