A hospital in Kansas planning to hire an additional internal medicine physician. The facility needs assistance with the growing patient census. You will see 20 plus patients per day on average. You will work Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm. There will be no call, rounding, or weekends as the hospitalist program follows the patients. Candidates must be board certified or board eligible.
You will receive a $240K annual salary plus a signing bonus. You will also receive potential bonuses, relocation allowance, medical benefits, student loan repayment, CME and vacation time, and malpractice paid.
This position is located in Parsons. It is the most populous city of Labette County, and after Pittsburg, is the second-most populous city in the southeastern region of Kansas. This area has great schools, active community, waterparks, and great downtown area.
Let your CompHealth know what's important to you. We can connect you with primary care physician jobs in the location, and with the perks, that are essential to you.
To begin talking about this position, call Steve Kaminsky directly at 203.663.9394 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Hospital-based outpatient
- Hospitalist program will follow patients
- Monday to Friday, 8 am to 5 pm
- No call, weekends, or rounding
- Board certified or board eligible
- Greenway EMR
- Annual income of $240K plus bonus potential
- Full medical benefits and malpractice paid
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail