Seeking an OB/GYN to join local physician in her busy practice serving the growing community of Dickson, Tennessee.Qualified Candidates:
- Must be BE or BC Obstetrics & Gynecology
- 2022 Resident and/or practicing OB/GYN
- Robotics skills welcomed
- 50% OB and 50 % Gyn
- 2022 start date ideal
About TriStar Horizon Medical Center and Dickson OB/GYN Center:
- Competitive salary
- Full benefits
- Sign on bonus
- Dedicated Certified Nurse Midwife
HCA Healthcare Graduate Medical Education:
- Modern 157-bed hospital with a self-contained Women s Center composed of 9 LDRP rooms, C-section suite, Level II Nursery
- Call coverage: Monday-Thursday split between doctors evenly and Laborist weekend coverage
- 24/7 MD/CRNA anesthesia coverage; Neonate coverage
- DaVinci XI robot available
- New office located on TriStar Horizon Medical Center s Campus Medical Office Building
- Practice has own ultra sound tech
- Latitude to live in a southern Nashville suburb or a more semi-rural setting (within 40 minutes of Nashville off major Interstate)
- Our new OBGYN Residency program is part of the HCA Healthcare Graduate Medical Education network, with more than 250 residency and fellowship programs nationwide.
- Building a network of innovative, patient-centered GME communities.
Dickson, TN offers a quaint community with the conveniences of big city life and only 34 miles from Nashville, TN. Middle Tennessee is well known for beautiful scenery, communities that are rich in history, a mild four-season climate and outstanding entertainment. Growing community with vibrant downtown district that offers boutiques, businesses, brewery, restaurants and more.