HCA Florida Capital Hospital and ICC (Intensive Care Consortium) Healthcare are seeking a critical care physician to join their busy and growing program in Tallahassee, FloridaQualified Candidates:
- Must be board certified / board eligible (within 5 years of fellowship) in critical care medicine
- Open ICU model with mandatory intensivist consults
- 12 hour shifts 7 am 7 pm (1 MD); 7 pm 7am (1 APP with MD call)
- 15 shifts per month / 3-5 block shifts
- 10-bed Med/Surg ICU and 10 bed CCU. All with 24-hour coverage.
About ICC Healthcare:
- Competitive compensation with an excellent benefits package including health, dental, life insurance, stock options, 401k with company match, disability, CME allowance and days, and more
- Professional development program with leadership training and mentoring
- Appropriate staffing models and flexible scheduling
- Occurrence based malpractice Insurance
- Expert practice management including privileging, provider enrollment, and billing and collections
- Unmatched growth and leadership opportunities
About HCA Florida Capital Hospital:
- The largest and fastest growing intensivist group in the US with over 300 physicians and more than 70 APPs ICC Healthcare joined with HCA, one of the nation s largest Healthcare networks, to change the way critical care medicine is practiced.
- We provide patient-focused, evidence-based solutions improve quality, efficiency and outcomes in the lives of the critically ill patients we serve
266-bed, acute-care hospital providing 24/7 Emergency Services as well as additional services like their Bariatric Center, Behavioral Health Center, Cancer Center, Chest Pain Center w/ PCI, Orthopedic / Spine Center and Heart and Vascular Center Three freestanding ERs servicing the Tallahassee area and surrounding communities. Seeing over 109,000 patients per year Named one of America s 100 Best Hospitals for Orthopedic Surgery $23M Comprehensive Inpatient Rehabilitation Center slated to open 2022 More than 1400 employees and 380 providers As the State Capitol, Tallahassee is rich in cultural diversity, local attractions and festivals, an array of cuisine and just a short drive from some of Florida s most beautiful beaches. In 2019 and 2020, Southern Living Magazine recognized Tallahassee as "One of the South's Best Cities."