Full Time 1.0 FTE
Franciscan Medical Group (FMG) is a physician-led multi-specialty group practice in Washington State. We are seeking a Full Time Urologist to join a busy practice based at St. Clare Hospital in Lakewood. St. Clare Hospital is a 106-bed community hospital on the south side of the Tacoma Metro Area. Join an experienced Urologist and Physician Assistant at this location south of Tacoma. Applicants should be interested in a wide variety of general urology cases and doing clinic, rounding, and OR.
Candidates should be collegial team players with good patient and customer service skills. Competitive compensation model and comprehensive benefits which include health, dental, vision, full malpractice coverage, CME, personal time off, and a 401(k) retirement plan with employer match. Relocation Assistance and Starting Bonus.
- Medical Degree
- ACGME Accredited Urology Residency
- Board Certification/Board Eligible Urology (ABU)
- NPI, Washington State Medical License, and DEA in good standing with no restrictions
- Stable work history with excellent clinical outcomes
- Demonstrate and support of our system's Values which include:
- Care with listening, empathy and love.
- Accompany and comfort those in need of healing.
- Celebrate each person s gifts and voice.
- Respect the dignity of all.
- Inspire trust through honesty.
- Demonstrate courage in the face of inequity.
- Serve with fullest passion, creativity and stewardship.
- Exceed expectations of others and ourselves.
- Commit to the power of working together.
- Build and nurture meaningful relationships.
Puget Sound Region:
We are based in the Pacific Northwest at the heart of the stunningly beautiful Puget Sound region of Washington. Our main support offices are located in Tacoma, with clinics and hospitals in King, Kitsap and Pierce counties. Here we enjoy mild weather and stunning views of Mount Rainier and the Olympic Mountains. The Puget Sound communities offer award-winning arts, cultural, and sporting events with national recognition. A region of economic and cultural diversity, The Puget Sound is a great place to work, play and raise a family.
Salary Range: $414,165 to $601,011
The posted compensation range is a reasonable estimate that extends from the lowest to the highest pay CommonSpirit in good faith believes it might pay for this particular job, based on the circumstances at the time of posting. CommonSpirit may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range as permitted by law.