OBGYN Opportunities --Columbia, SC
- Prisma Health
- Columbia, South Carolina
- Closing date
- Aug 25, 2023
- Full Time
- Position Type
Prisma Health, the largest not-for-profit healthcare provider in South Carolina, seeks Board Certified/Board Eligible OBGYN physicians to join the Department of OBGYN in Columbia, SC.
- General OBGYN practice
- OBGYN with fully independent certified nurse midwife service
- Generalist in an academic setting
- OBGYN in a tertiary care center
- Opportunity to join an award-winning team:
- Prisma Heath has 7 of the 10 best maternity care hospitals in South Carolina.
- International Baby-Friendly status for providing optimal care for infant feeding and mother/baby bonding
- BlueCross BlueShield of SC designated Blue Distinction Centers (BDCs) for maternity care
- Work life balance with support from the Laborists onsite L&D
- Opportunity to educate medical students, PA students, and residents if desired
- Level III NICU
- Robotic surgery available
- Academic appointment with University Of South Carolina School of Medicine commensurate with experience.
- Competitive salary
- Paid Relocation and Malpractice with tail coverage
- Professional allowance
- Generous benefits including retirement, health, dental and vision coverage.
- Public Service Loan Forgiveness Employer
- EPIC EMR
Prisma Health Hospitals are tertiary care and referral centers for obstetric, neonatal, and pediatric services in the Midlands region. Urogynecology, maternal fetal medicine, pediatric and adolescent gynecology, reproductive endocrinology/infertility services, vulvar disorders clinic, and genetic counseling are all located near Prisma Health Richland campus. The department also has an active Centering Pregnancy program.
With nearly 30,000 team members, 18 hospitals, 2,984 beds and more than 300 physician practice sites, Prisma Health serves more than 1.2 million unique patients annually. Its goal is to improve the health of all South Carolinians by enhancing clinical quality, the patient experience and access to affordable care, as well as conducting clinical research and training the next generation of medical professionals. For more information, visit PrismaHealth.org.
Columbia is the state capital with a diverse population and a large selection of cultural amenities due to the University of South Carolina. In addition to having an affordable cost of living, it is family friendly with good schools, a revitalized downtown, nationally ranked zoo, and children s museums. Outdoor activities are abundant due to its rivers, 650 miles of Lake Murray shoreline and state and national parks within a 30-minute drive. Drive to beaches and mountains in under 3 hours.
Prisma Health is an equal opportunity employer which proudly values diversity. Candidates of all backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
Apply for OBGYN Opportunities --Columbia, SC
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert