Centered in the Research Triangle Park of North Carolina. Chapel Hill, North Carolina, we offer our diverse patient population comprehensive care including General, Clinical, and Cosmetic Dermatology, as well as Mohs Micrographic Surgery. We also offer a full-service Aesthetic Center in our Chapel Hill office. We have additional clinic locations in Cary, Raleigh, Sanford, and Pittsboro. We are currently seeking Dermatologists to work in our Chapel Hill, Pittsboro, Fuquat Varina and Sanford locations.
The Triangle area offers a wide range of cultural, sports and entertainment activities. This region has excellent school systems and is home to several major universities. These unique attributes, along with a high standard of living, make this area one of the most desirable places to live and work.
- Using established standards to diagnose and treat the full spectrum of skin care conditions and ailments.
- Prescribing medications, skin care treatment plans and other therapies as required.
- Monitoring the effectiveness of treatment plans and making necessary improvements and changes as needed to ensure optimal results.
- Evaluating Aesthetic patients and creating treatment plans to help them achieve their skin care goals.
- Performing both clinical and cosmetic procedures as part of the patient treatment plan.
- Educating patients on the best practices for achieving and maintaining healthy skin.
- Communicating with patients, assistants and other team members to ensure therapies are administered properly.
- Coordinate care with other specialties, as needed for each individual.
- Treat every patient with respect and compassion.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Board Certified or Board Eligible Physician in Dermatology
- Dermatology degree from an approved university
- Licensed or eligible to be licensed in North Carolina
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Compassionate and sensitive to patients needs and concerns
- Innate desire to help people and improve their daily lives
- Proficient computer skills with experience in EMR software
- Strong leadership and problem-solving skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time efficiently.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2-5 years experience in practice; however, candidates with all experience levels will be considered. Sign on bonus offered.
Salary is competitive and commensurate with experience and our practice offers comprehensive benefit package including CE, paid time off, health, dental and vision benefits as well as a 401K/Profit Sharing plan. Opportunities for equity.