Unified Women's Healthcare is the leading national platform for women's healthcare. Our affiliated practice is seeking for a Full Time OB/GYN Hospitalist.
* Hospitals that will be covered are Oviedo Medical Center and Central Florida Regional Hospital
* Provider will be required to work 8 days a month and it will be a 24-hour shift.
* Patient Load varies during the work shift
* Fully licensed medical team and support staff
* Options to work in office (if desired)
* OB/GYN Ratio is 40/60
* Competitive compensation
* CME reimbursement $2,000
* Comprehensive health, dental, and vision
* 401k with matching
* Short- and long-term disability, company paid life insurance
* Company paid malpractice coverage
* Supportive and appreciative culture
* Relocation Incentive negotiable up to $10,000
* $60K Sign on Bonus
* Potential Productivity Bonus
* Board Certified or Board Eligible in OB/GYN
* Current Unrestricted State Medical License
* Current Unrestricted DEA License or ability to obtain
Highlights on Practice
* One of the largest providers of women's health services in the Orlando Metroplex area
* PCSP-recognized practice!!
* We have an In-house MFM physician
* Eight clinical locations throughout the Orlando Metroplex area
* Residency program through UCF and HCA
* Successful hospitalist programs at two other hospitals!!
Highlights about the Orlando Area:
* Downtown Orlando is the region's main city, and it is also the largest urban center in Central Florida. it is the home for iconic skyscrapers, sports centers, theatres, art galleries, shopping centers and more.
* It also offers a great restaurant and nightlife scene, and it hosts a wide variety of festivals, parades and high-profile events as well.
* Orlando also offers a wide verity of food from around the world.
* Home to Disney World and Universal Studios
* There is a wide verity of indoor and outdoor events you can participate in the Orlando area.
Unified Women's Healthcare is affiliated with the largest, physician-owned Ob-Gyn practice network in the nation, with more than 900 affiliated practices and 2,500 providers in 17 states and Washington DC. Choose an opportunity from dozens of cities; urban to rural. The national footprint of our medical affiliates provides candidates with a variety of practice settings and career opportunities that will fit their professional practice goals.
As a physician practicing with a medical affiliate in the Unified network, you will see the benefit of being affiliated with a large, national women's healthcare company while knowing that physician governance and clinical decision-making remains the exclusive domain of physicians.
We are advocates for the Ob-Gyn medical affiliates in our network, advancing the business of medicine so they can focus solely on the practice of medicine. We help our medical affiliates both innovate and expand while providing tools, training, support, and additional practice resources.
Our medical affiliate is a drug-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: OB/GYN, OBGYN, OB-GYN, obstetrics, gynecology, private practice, Obstetrician Gynecologist, DO, MD, Physician