Mass General Brigham is seeking Urgent Care Physicians (FM, EM or IM/Peds) for our Urgent Care site in Cambridge. Urgent Care facilities are also located in Newton, Woburn, and Boston Common. Candidates with flexibility to cover multiple sites are strongly preferred.
Our physicians treat a wide range of illnesses and injuries for adults and children age 3 and up. Urgent Care services are provided Monday - Sunday, 9:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. Our physicians will be scheduled to work 12, 12-hour shifts per month.
- Graduate of Accredited medical school with degree of Doctor of Medicine (MD) or Doctor of Osteopathy (DO).
- Completion of Accredited Residency
- Board certification in specialty (if newly graduated from residency, must be obtained within 3 years of graduation) must be kept current
- Unrestricted license to practice within Massachusetts required. New Hampshire license preferred.
- Current DEA certificate without restriction
How We ll Support You
- Productive and positive team-based environment
- Collaborative approach to delivering high-quality relationship-centered care
- Brand new digital platform to increase patient engagement
- Streamlined access to the expansive Mass General Brigham Network, including Brigham and Women s Hospital and Massachusetts General Hospital.
- Opportunities to provide feedback and contribute to innovation across MGB
MGB is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy and pregnancy-related conditions or any other characteristic protected by law.