Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center
Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center has an exciting opportunity for qualified BE/BC Mohs Surgeon to join the Department of Dermatology, located in the picturesque Upper Valley region of New Hampshire. This position could range from part-time to full-time, and it could also combine with the practice of general dermatology, depending on candidate interests.
With no state income tax or sales tax, New Hampshire has been ranked consistently as one of the best states to live and work. Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center is close to Boston, the seacoast, and the lakes and mountain regions of NH and VT. Four-season living with year-round recreation, a myriad of cultural events and venues, and highly ranked schools offer something for everyone.
The ideal candidate should:
- Have a robust interest in academics, teaching and scholarly projects
- Supervise research and continual process improvement projects
- Have a collegial mindset, be able to thrive in a team environment and move dermatology forward
This opportunity provides:
- Competitive salary and dedicated CME time and funds
- Excellent benefits package, including $20k relocation bonus
- Academic Appointment at The Geisel School of Medicine at Dartmouth College
- Collegial team of providers who practice a wide variety of medical, phototherapeutic, cosmetic, and procedural dermatology
- Exceptional clinical and administrative support, allowing you to make the most of your clinical time while providing the ideal work-life balance
Candidates should address their cover letters to:
M. Shane Chapman, MD, MBA,
Chair, Department of Dermatology
1 Medical Center Drive
Lebanon, NH 03756
Candidates are encouraged to apply online, or cover letters and CVs can be sent directly to:
Carrie Moore, MBA, CPRP
Provider Recruiter, Department of Dermatology
- BC/BE Dermatology BC/BE Mohs Surgery (Fellowship trained)
- Must obtain or maintain a medical license in the state of New Hampshire
Dartmouth Health is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by law.