Northwell Health is seeking Breast Imaging radiologists (fellowship trained or similarly experienced) for positions in New York City and suburban Westchester County and Long Island.
Highlights of the Northwell Health Breast Division:
- A stable and growing radiology department with a variety of practice locations in New York City and the surrounding suburbs, and new offices anticipated in 2023.
- Highly competitive compensation and benefits package
- Subspecialized breast imaging practice with no general radiology coverage or call.
- Flexible scheduling, customized to suit each individual s professional goals (clinical, educational, research)
- New state-of-the-art imaging centers with the most advanced technology and equipment.
- System-wide IT infrastructure and PACS with advanced technical support
- Opportunity for rapid advancement and leadership
- Forward thinking colleagues who partner with industry leaders in the research, development, and integration of new breast imaging technologies
- Faculty appointment at the Donald and Barbara Zucker School of Medicine at Hofstra/Northwell
- Breast Imaging fellow, radiology resident, and medical student teaching opportunities
- Support for research with funding and dedicated time for qualified investigators
- Health system support and focus on both cancer services and women s health services, with many opportunities for collaboration with clinical colleagues
Interested Applicants should contact Dr. Nina Vincoff, Division Chief, Breast Imaging. email@example.com
Northwell Health is New York State s largest health care provider and private employer, with 23 hospitals, more than 600 outpatient facilities and nearly 15,000 affiliated physicians. We care for over two million people annually in the New York metro area and beyond, thanks to philanthropic support from our communities. Our 66,000 employees 15,000-plus nurses and 4,000 employed doctors, including members of Northwell Health Physician Partners are working to change health care for the better. We re making breakthroughs in medicine at the Feinstein Institute for Medical Research. We're training the next generation of medical professionals at the visionary Donald and Barbara Zucker School of Medicine at Hofstra/Northwell and the Hofstra Northwell School of Graduate Nursing and Physician Assistant Studies.
Diversity and Health Equity:
Northwell Health is committed to training, supporting and nurturing physicians from all backgrounds. We fully understand that diversity is integral for our institutional excellence and a means to attaining health equity. As a result, our diversity and inclusion efforts are a part of everything we do, from education, to clinical care, to research, to physician well-being. Diversity and inclusion permeates our educational and clinical initiatives. We have set a goal to make sure every one of our physicians receives training on how to deliver high quality, culturally competent care. Our recent educational areas of focus have been on social determinants of health, community engagement and developing a medical-legal partnership for our physicians-in-training. One of our many strengths is our diverse patient population and our expectation is that our diverse patient populations receive equitable care, irrespective of who they are. As a result, we continually recruit a diverse physician workforce to meet the needs of our diverse patients.